Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Its the Physics!

1. Jun 21, 2013 #1
    Real quick, wont waste a lot of your time... I joined this forum because I wanted to pursue Math education and eventually go back to school for Mechanical engineering. I know that will involve a lot of physics, but before I joined here I knew very little of physics and what it was all about... Now im FASCINATED by it. Just from lurking here and reading other peoples questions and answers, I want to learn everything I can about physics, im so intrigued to know how EVERYTHING works and is related to each other.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2013 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Excellent career choice :approve:. Welcome to PF, Swegner99!

4. Jun 21, 2013 #3

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Math would be better :frown:

5. Jun 21, 2013 #4
    I don't want to make a career in math, I enjoy doing it and know that I will use it daily in engineering, but want to pursue the more hands on side of engineering.

6. Jun 21, 2013 #5

drizzle

Gold Member

Welcome to PF Swegner99! I hope you enjoy it here, and good luck with your studies. By the way, what's your favourite fish?

7. Jun 21, 2013 #6
    To eat: None, dont like seafood at all

Aquarium life: Anything that lives on a reef, I love the colorful fish and the whole ecosystem of the reef.

8. Jun 21, 2013 #7

drizzle

Gold Member

Evo, do we have a colourful fish for our new member??

9. Jun 21, 2013 #8

drizzle

Gold Member

Well, this might not be as colourful as expected, but it's serving the purpose! :biggrin:

[Broken]

There you go, you are now properly initiated. Welcome to the forum. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook