Ivan and Tsu's kitties

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
those cats are so kewl. i like einstien, he rocks.

Evo said:
Speaking of pictures, when are we going to see the honeymoon pics???
I don't think she'll be posting those. But if she does, I'll look at them! Wait, who took the pictures anyway? You actually let someone do that on your honeymoon :wink:

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Kerrie said:
i can't see the pictures :(
Kerrie, if you right click on the red X and select properties, you can copy the address directly. For some reason they sometimes open and sometimes don't. Once you open one the rest may magically open on the next refresh. Also, just try refreshing the screen a couple of times. I don't know why this happens. :frown:

Last edited:

Tsu

Gold Member
Or if you have an accelerated service or download manager, you might try turning them off and then refreshing the page. All I got was x's, too! And Ivan used the same image uploader the I use when people can't see the pictures. When I turned off my accelerated service, the pix came right up!

i don have any axceleretor secvise (sp?)... i run wery fast and danger allredy... besaides that wouldn't not help wieving the pitchures, so that was a stoopid reply...

-------------------------------------
Jiten

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
No it wasn't stupid, or stoopid as you say, since she was telling you that if you have an accelerator it may be causing problems as hers was.

Ivan Seeking said:
No it wasn't stupid, or stoopid as you say, since she was telling you that if you have an accelerator it may be causing problems as hers was.
i was joking around... you migth have noticed it through the spelling, if you hadn't been so focussed on the complaining part... :wink:

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
No problem. I definitely didn't realize that. :smile:

Last edited:
now you've done it, ivan... since this is obvious proof of how the mind replaces things it knows is missing and corrects errors ad libitum, we now have to move the thread to the metaphysics and epistemology forum... :biggrin:

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Evo said:
kerrie, did you try my instructions? Those should work. The pictures are so CUTE, you must see them!

Speaking of pictures, when are we going to see the honeymoon pics???
i have them back, but i forgot greg was leaving...the pics i have are too large to upload, and when i reduced them, the quality was bad...can i email them to someone and have them upload it so they are not too large?

tsu, your kitties are adorable! if i can figure it out someday, i will show off mine, she's 3 months old and either is full of love and purrs, or wants to attack and pounce...talk about bi-polar kitty!

Tsu

Gold Member
Kerrie said:
i have them back, but i forgot greg was leaving...the pics i have are too large to upload, and when i reduced them, the quality was bad...can i email them to someone and have them upload it so they are not too large?
I'd offer you my image uploader site :rofl: , but I'm going to be looking for another one. :grumpy: Too many people can't see the images. It worked great at first, but now it's become a pain in my bum. :eek: If I find a good one, I'll PM the link to you.

tsu, your kitties are adorable! if i can figure it out someday, i will show off mine, she's 3 months old and either is full of love and purrs, or wants to attack and pounce...talk about bi-polar kitty!
:rofl: :rofl: That sound's exactly like our little Bun!! One minute she's ripping up Ivan's legs as she chase's her tail between them while he's trying to rest on the couch, and the next she's lying in my arms purring her fool head off! At least she doesn't DROOL like Zoobie! :rolleyes: :biggrin: