Meet Ivan and Tsu's Adorable Kitties: Zoobie, Einstein, and Bun!

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
In summary, Math Is Hard requested pictures of kitties from Tsu in a deleted thread. Tsu, with some persuasion, posted pictures of her kitties including Zoobie, a tabby, Einstein, a calm looking cat, and her newest addition, Miss Bun, who seems to have a mischievous streak. Other members also shared their love for kitties and their own experiences with their pets.
Kerrie said:
i have them back, but i forgot greg was leaving...the pics i have are too large to upload, and when i reduced them, the quality was bad...can i email them to someone and have them upload it so they are not too large?
I'd offer you my image uploader site :rofl: , but I'm going to be looking for another one. :grumpy: Too many people can't see the images. It worked great at first, but now it's become a pain in my bum. :eek: If I find a good one, I'll PM the link to you.

tsu, your kitties are adorable! if i can figure it out someday, i will show off mine, she's 3 months old and either is full of love and purrs, or wants to attack and pounce...talk about bi-polar kitty!
:rofl: :rofl: That sound's exactly like our little Bun! One minute she's ripping up Ivan's legs as she chase's her tail between them while he's trying to rest on the couch, and the next she's lying in my arms purring her fool head off! At least she doesn't DROOL like Zoobie! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org