I looked on Google to see what sort of stats and issues there are, my sister had her child at 41 though not via IVF.
IVF would have been the next option had previous treatment not worked and I remember looking into it for her.
Being pregnant at 41 was no issue as she was in decent shape.
You can get IVF on the NHS in the UK and the age limit is 42, higher in other countries.
In terms of stats and I will let you peruse this article so you are aware of success rates.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving