Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Japanese engineering meets Evo

1. Sep 24, 2008 #1

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 24, 2008 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: They must be reading PF! Still, is it puncture-proof? Otherwise, I think Kurdt still wins the prize with his kevlar bubble-wrap suit. :biggrin:
  4. Sep 24, 2008 #3

Staff: Mentor

I wonder how much they cost? :uhh:
  5. Sep 24, 2008 #4
    Damn, that's a lot of old people.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  6. Sep 24, 2008 #5
    I saw a thing about Japan's culture and apparently they'll be facing a die out in the next generation because so few young people are having kids in order to pursue their careers.
  7. Sep 24, 2008 #6
    And what the hell ever happened to my idea of a Zorb? Instant rejection?
  8. Sep 24, 2008 #7
    I was wondering the same. Especially considering how often a new one is required :rolleyes:
  9. Sep 24, 2008 #8
    Can you put a price on grandma or grandpa's safety?..............that'll be $800.00 (says the salesman)
  10. Sep 24, 2008 #9
    Perhaps your country or your family is different, that is why you said so.
    I think Japanese people would always try fill up a hole if they digged up something, instead of throwing a big stone to cover it up. It's just a typical model of what human life on earth is supposed to be.
    Social pressure is high over there, if one is still single, he should be advised to pick up wife [first,second or third wife does not matter] or a girlfriend, for his view over the this fact is likely to change over time...
  11. Sep 24, 2008 #10
    Uh, ok...I didn't make this up, theres studies on it. Don't know where you're going with that...
  12. Sep 24, 2008 #11

These people have the market cornered so far as style goes. Evo can suit up and still be sexy.

Ummm... there is obscured nudity on that site by the way. Not sure if bubble wrap conceals it well enough for PF standards. :-/
  13. Sep 24, 2008 #12
    Makes me happy! :smile:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?