1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Japanese scholarship

1. Sep 18, 2008 #1
    Hello,
    I am from Uzbekistan
    Is there anyone knowing about Japanese government's scholarship information. I used to spend some time in Japan as an exchange student, now I'd like to go back if possible

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 19, 2008 #2

Pyrrhus

Homework Helper

I guess it depends if its undergraduate or postgraduate education. I do know for postgraduate studies the Japanese government covers everything for the student selected for the scholarship, but you have to spend some extra time learning the Japanese language. You should contact the embassy of Japan in your country for specific info.

4. Sep 22, 2008 #3
    I am from Vietnam, the deadline for schoolarship application is this 30/Sep. I could not apply this year...I hope Japanese government will continue to support my country with more schoolarships some more years from now on.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?