What Are the Interests of Jeffrey Freed?

• Thread starter Jeffrey Freed
  • Start date
In summary, Jeffrey Freed is passionate about helping individuals with learning disabilities and advocating for their rights. He also focuses on the importance of self-advocacy and the use of technology to assist in learning. Additionally, Freed is interested in the role of nutrition and exercise in improving cognitive function. He has written books and conducted workshops to educate others on these topics.
Jeffrey Freed
I'm new to Physics Forums. I'm a retired physician (specialized in pathology) who has always been very interested in physics and math. I am also an accomplished amateur musician who plays violin, viola, and guitar, sings, and composes and writes songs. I invented Computed Corpuscle Sectioning, a model of cell nuclei in thin tissue sections.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
What's the difference between a violin and a viola?
Viola burns longer.

Welcome!

Last edited:
Jeffrey Freed said:
I'm new to Physics Forums. I'm a retired physician (specialized in pathology) who has always been very interested in physics and math. I am also an accomplished amateur musician who plays violin, viola, and guitar, sings, and composes and writes songs. I invented Computed Corpuscle Sectioning, a model of cell nuclei in thin tissue sections.
Hi jeff I am also new to physics forums, and play guitar/ write songs etc. artist, author. nice to meet you