My dad and uncle used to build ram jet engines for free flight and u-control models (ahh the 50's and 60's when you could get stuff alot easier). I remember them mentioning something called a dynajet engine (???) for freeflight, u-control and older R/C aricraft? I'm not sure whether googling that will help in the info search though.
I am searching for some info on the Treco TG-301-1 jet engine, it was featured in the Feb. 1956 Popular Science magazine, and was a "School Project" engine for machining schools and A & P schools. I found a blurry set of plans on ebay, but was wondering if anyone knew of one, or for it's suitability as an ultralite/experimental power plant.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving