I would have said that it was the truth table. Although it could also be talking about the equation. It sounds mis-quoted or missing some extra information to me.
Essentially the truth table and C.E. show the same thing, the operation of the flip-flop. So essentially which you choose is dependant on the situation in which you are using it, unless one is specified.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving