1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Jobs in Botany Project

1. Nov 4, 2003 #1
    "Jobs in Botany" Project

I'm currently auditing a class at the public high school on Botany. The current assignment is to find two government-funded, and two non-government-related, jobs in Botany in Michigan. How exactly would I go about finding these?

I've tried some search engines, but they didn't seem to have anything on which are government-funded, and which are non-government-related.

Any help on this is appreciated.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2003 #2
    To clarify, these jobs must require a college degree in Botany, and one of them must be federal, one must be state, and the other three must be non-government. And they must all be available in Michigan.

I would really appreciate some help, as I can find nothing useful by typical searches or "ask.com".

4. Nov 5, 2003 #3

iansmith

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

5. Nov 5, 2003 #4
    I cannot thank you enough. Now, after seeing that the site is actually called "botany.org"...it just seems so simple [b(] .

Thanks again.

6. Nov 11, 2003 #5
    I've got one more question on this subject: What purpose would a botanist serve in the Oil industry?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?