Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Jobs in Botany Project

1. Nov 4, 2003 #1
    "Jobs in Botany" Project

I'm currently auditing a class at the public high school on Botany. The current assignment is to find two government-funded, and two non-government-related, jobs in Botany in Michigan. How exactly would I go about finding these?

I've tried some search engines, but they didn't seem to have anything on which are government-funded, and which are non-government-related.

Any help on this is appreciated.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2003 #2
    To clarify, these jobs must require a college degree in Botany, and one of them must be federal, one must be state, and the other three must be non-government. And they must all be available in Michigan.

I would really appreciate some help, as I can find nothing useful by typical searches or "ask.com".

4. Nov 5, 2003 #3

iansmith

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

5. Nov 5, 2003 #4
    I cannot thank you enough. Now, after seeing that the site is actually called "botany.org"...it just seems so simple [b(] .

Thanks again.

6. Nov 11, 2003 #5
    I've got one more question on this subject: What purpose would a botanist serve in the Oil industry?

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook