John Kerry on the Daily show tonight

• News
  • Thread starter Dissident Dan
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around criticism towards Kerry for appearing on the Daily Show after all the other Democratic nominees had already done so. The conversation also mentioned Gephardt's appearance on the show and a past ad where the Daily Show poked fun at Kerry for not appearing sooner.
Dissident Dan
You heard it here, folks.

Tuesday, August 24.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, I just heard it too. Woot!

Kerry's a fool. Every single one of the Democratic nominees went on the Daily show EXCEPT Kerry, and now he decides to go on the daily show and look like an idiot.

Thanks for the heads up.

wasteofo2 said:
Kerry's a fool. Every single one of the Democratic nominees went on the Daily show EXCEPT Kerry, and now he decides to go on the daily show and look like an idiot.

Gephardt was on the Daily Show?

Dissident Dan said:
Gephardt was on the Daily Show?
I remember after it was clear Kerry had won that the daily show ran an ad that said that one by one, the candidates came, all of them, except the guy who actually won.

1. Who is John Kerry and why is he going on The Daily Show tonight?

John Kerry is a politician and former United States Senator who served as Secretary of State under President Barack Obama. He is appearing on The Daily Show tonight to promote his new book and discuss current political issues.

2. When will John Kerry's interview on The Daily Show air?

The episode featuring John Kerry's interview will air tonight at 11 PM EST on Comedy Central.

3. Will John Kerry be discussing any specific topics on The Daily Show tonight?

While the exact topics of discussion have not been announced, it is likely that John Kerry will touch on current events and political issues, as well as his experiences as a former Senator and Secretary of State.

4. Is this John Kerry's first time appearing on The Daily Show?

No, John Kerry has appeared on The Daily Show multiple times in the past, both as a guest and as a guest host.

5. How can I watch John Kerry's interview on The Daily Show if I miss it live?

If you are unable to watch the episode live, you can catch it on the Comedy Central website or app the next day. It may also be available on other streaming platforms such as Hulu or YouTube.