Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Joining Physics forum

1. Nov 8, 2014 #1
    Very glad to be here among the physics minded inquisitive people. I studied physics many years ago, then settled in software programming, but recently I started recapitulating physics again with an aim to dig around those topics which I never understood properly and postponed for future mostly for exam or some other more urgent reasons. Now as I see physics as an outsider, many questions arise in mind which never came in mind when I was close to the physics fraternity. So joining this forum to refreshing my curious mind.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 8, 2014 #2

RonL

Gold Member

Welcome justin, you should find this site most rewarding:) many top of their field members post and answer here. Read the guidelines and start getting up to date with the very best.:)

4. Nov 8, 2014 #3
    Welcome Justin!

5. May 15, 2015 #4
    It is a pleasure to join this group and enjoy Physics through your knowledge. Located in Spain.

6. Jul 5, 2015 #5
    Yes...quite intresting discussions and posts here in this forum...:smile::smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook