International Critical Tables, JANAF Tables; you might browse Hirschfelder, Curtis, and Byrd, Lewis & Randall, Klotz, or Rowlinson; software packages in the public domain --- TRAPP, SuperTRAPP (NIST), and commercial, ASPEN (probably under a different name --- it gets bought and sold on about 6mo. cycle --- is big bucks expensive).
Inversion temps? I ain't sure anyone's found such for anything heavier than hydrogen and helium (gotta suspect such has been pinned down for neon, and maybe argon). HC&B should give you hints on the calculations for predicting such.
Other sources to try are refrigeration/HVAC and cryogenic handbooks in the engineering sections of your nearest "full service" library.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving