Exploring Science Masters Programs: A Journalist's Journey

In summary, exploring science master's programs as a journalist can be a rewarding and enlightening journey. By immersing oneself in the world of scientific research and discovery, a journalist can gain a deeper understanding of complex scientific concepts and their impact on society. Through interviews with experts and hands-on experiences, a journalist can effectively communicate the latest advancements and breakthroughs in science to a wider audience. Additionally, pursuing a science master's degree can provide valuable skills and knowledge that can enhance a journalist's reporting and storytelling abilities. Overall, the journey of exploring science master's programs as a journalist can lead to a deeper appreciation and understanding of the ever-evolving world of science.
photonsabsent
Hi everyone,

My details:
Education: Bachelor's in Mass Media; Post-graduate Diploma in Journalism
Work ex: 5 years for an international news agency covering pharmaceuticals and healthcare.

I loved science in high school and was great at it, but couldn't continue due to some unavoidable personal circumstances. I've been strongly feeling the need to study science over the past year. I applied for a science fellowship last year, but turns out I'm too young for it. So I am now looking to apply for a science masters program next year - something in Earth sciences, geology or biology.

Please feel free to message me if you have suggestions. Looking forward to connecting with the community here!

Cheers!

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi photonsabsent. :welcome:

Few people read this New User Intro subforum, apart from new members testing their software.

For course advice, go to our home page and check out our Academic Guidance and Career Guidance subforums. That is the place to ask about careers and courses.

Good luck with your seachange. :sun: