Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Juggler - amazing

1. Mar 23, 2006 #1

Gold Member

I can juggle 3 balls, and can do a few variations with 3, but this guy is just plain nuts. Check out the choreography!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 23, 2006 #2
    hes good and all, but............eh. Its just juggling. After 1 min of it im asleep.
  4. Mar 23, 2006 #3
    i think its neat how it looks kinda like fireworks. i wish i could juggle that well. i can barely do three balls any more.
  5. Mar 23, 2006 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's not what I heard.

- Warren
  6. Mar 23, 2006 #5

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Whoa! He's better than that other guy that was posted a few days ago.
  7. Mar 23, 2006 #6

Gold Member

Yeah, I used to be able to pass to a buddy, catch a ball in the crook of the neck, segue to a 2-ball cascade with one hand and a few other little things, but this guy is amazing. I never got the hang of 4-ball juggling, but c'mon!, 5 balls? behind the back? His act involves really rapid transitions from one move to another, and that is the part that wows me. That and the fact that he smoothly adjusts the heights of the throws to keep the choreography timed. My buddies and I used to practice to cadences for timed passes, etc. and if you don't have your throw heights right, you have to compensate with earlier or later catches, which can get you in trouble really quick.
  8. Mar 23, 2006 #7
    I am fine as long as women can juggle 2 o:)
  9. Mar 25, 2006 #8
    Ya, that guy is amazing. his routine, however is a knockoff of the one Chris Bliss does.
    I can juggle 3 balls, and I am learning 5 right now. Let me tell you, 5 is sooooo much harder than 3. I picked up juggling 3 in about a day, but I've been going for a week straight with 5 and am still not anywhere close!!! If you are planning on trying to learn 5, I suggest you have a very strong 3 ball foundation and should be able to do a fair amount of tricks such as: reverse cascade, shower, under the leg, and Mills mess.
  10. Mar 25, 2006 #9

Gold Member

Well, he's using the same music as Bliss, but his routine is far more advanced. Bliss' routine is on Ringo Starr's web-site in the form of a fairly-good quality streaming video, for anybody who wants to make a comparison.
  11. Mar 26, 2006 #10
    anybody read Lord Valentine's Castle? it has jugglers
    I can juggle three balls or I can talk. not both at the same time. I'd have to quit breathing to attempt five.
    speaking of neat juggling type videos have you seen those cup stackers championships?
  12. Mar 27, 2006 #11

jimmy p

Gold Member

Did you see the dude after who juggled 5 balls in each hand??? THAT was impressive.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?