Junior wants me

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

How ridiculous ,this youngster seems to have attached herself to me , she is 20 years my junior, but what ever i say does not put her off, for sure i would dive in, she is well endowed
and attractive, not English, how the heck does one know if this is not some kind of trap?

Answers and Replies

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
http://www.fivedigits.net/pix/phun/itsatrap.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
post a picture and we'll tell you if it's a trap

Evo
Mentor
How ridiculous ,this youngster seems to have attached herself to me , she is 20 years my junior, but what ever i say does not put her off, for sure i would dive in, she is well endowed
and attractive, not English, how the heck does one know if this is not some kind of trap?
Is she a foreigner needing to find a way (marriage) to remain in the UK?

turbo
Gold Member
If she is Russian, run away!

Yes, I agree. Russians are notorious for turning out to be radioactive space aliens who simply want a sample of your DNA to clone you and replace you here on Earth. Happened to several buddies of mine. They had to file a LOT of paperwork at all sorts of places (like the DMV, banks, etc) to get their stuff back. Not to mention your clone LOOKS like you, so having to fight him to the death is no easy task.

I'm pretty sure that this would interfere with other engagements plans, revealed in these threads. Wolram, insist on at least 10 years familiarisation before taking any decision. That will help.

wolram
Gold Member
Is she a foreigner needing to find a way (marriage) to remain in the UK?
I asked around and found out she has tried it on with three other guys, so i am her 4th choise, heck she must be desperate, i would not want any way.

When I married my wife, I simply assumed that she was using me to get a US passport. But now, 19 years and 2 kids later, I am beginning to suspect that she has an ulterior motive.

turbo
Gold Member
When I married my wife, I simply assumed that she was using me to get a US passport. But now, 19 years and 2 kids later, I am beginning to suspect that she has an ulterior motive.
She has lulled you into complacency. The hammer comes down soon.

vanesch
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Do you have a garden where it is possible to dig a hole discretely without the neighbours noticing ? :devil:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Do you have a garden where it is possible to dig a hole discretely without the neighbours noticing ? :devil:
Heh, the hole is already dug by the water company. :rofl:

Sorry, I know someone called Junior...

The logical thing to do would be turn the tables and start using her.

Mk
The logical thing to do would be turn the tables and start using her.
Using her? For what?

turbo
Gold Member
Using her? For what?
Tell her you can't get emotionally involved with a woman unless you are used to her cooking, and she knows how to launder and fold your clothes to your satisfaction? :rolleyes: She should also demonstrate the ability to do landscaping and home-repairs.