Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Junior wants me

1. Apr 10, 2008 #1

wolram

Gold Member

How ridiculous ,this youngster seems to have attached herself to me , she is 20 years my junior, but what ever i say does not put her off, for sure i would dive in, she is well endowed
    and attractive, not English, how the heck does one know if this is not some kind of trap?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 10, 2008 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

4. Apr 10, 2008 #3
    post a picture and we'll tell you if it's a trap

5. Apr 10, 2008 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Is she a foreigner needing to find a way (marriage) to remain in the UK?

6. Apr 10, 2008 #5

turbo

Gold Member

If she is Russian, run away!

7. Apr 10, 2008 #6
    Yes, I agree. Russians are notorious for turning out to be radioactive space aliens who simply want a sample of your DNA to clone you and replace you here on Earth. Happened to several buddies of mine. They had to file a LOT of paperwork at all sorts of places (like the DMV, banks, etc) to get their stuff back. Not to mention your clone LOOKS like you, so having to fight him to the death is no easy task.

8. Apr 10, 2008 #7
    I'm pretty sure that this would interfere with other engagements plans, revealed in these threads. Wolram, insist on at least 10 years familiarisation before taking any decision. That will help.

9. Apr 10, 2008 #8

wolram

Gold Member

I asked around and found out she has tried it on with three other guys, so i am her 4th choise, heck she must be desperate, i would not want any way.

10. Apr 10, 2008 #9
    When I married my wife, I simply assumed that she was using me to get a US passport. But now, 19 years and 2 kids later, I am beginning to suspect that she has an ulterior motive.

11. Apr 10, 2008 #10

turbo

Gold Member

She has lulled you into complacency. The hammer comes down soon.

12. Apr 11, 2008 #11

vanesch

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Do you have a garden where it is possible to dig a hole discretely without the neighbours noticing ? :devil:

13. Apr 11, 2008 #12

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Heh, the hole is already dug by the water company. :rofl:

14. Apr 11, 2008 #13
    Sorry, I know someone called Junior...

15. Apr 11, 2008 #14
    The logical thing to do would be turn the tables and start using her.

16. Apr 11, 2008 #15

Mk

Using her? For what?

17. Apr 11, 2008 #16

turbo

Gold Member

Tell her you can't get emotionally involved with a woman unless you are used to her cooking, and she knows how to launder and fold your clothes to your satisfaction? :rolleyes: She should also demonstrate the ability to do landscaping and home-repairs.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?