A Mysterious Younger Woman Attached to Me - What Could it Mean?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mean
In summary: She should also demonstrate the ability to do landscaping and home-repairs.Is she a foreigner needing to find a way (marriage) to remain in the UK?Yes, she is a foreigner.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
How ridiculous ,this youngster seems to have attached herself to me , she is 20 years my junior, but what ever i say does not put her off, for sure i would dive in, she is well endowed
and attractive, not English, how the heck does one know if this is not some kind of trap?

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.fivedigits.net/pix/phun/itsatrap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
post a picture and we'll tell you if it's a trap

wolram said:
How ridiculous ,this youngster seems to have attached herself to me , she is 20 years my junior, but what ever i say does not put her off, for sure i would dive in, she is well endowed
and attractive, not English, how the heck does one know if this is not some kind of trap?
Is she a foreigner needing to find a way (marriage) to remain in the UK?

wolram said:
If she is Russian, run away!

Yes, I agree. Russians are notorious for turning out to be radioactive space aliens who simply want a sample of your DNA to clone you and replace you here on Earth. Happened to several buddies of mine. They had to file a LOT of paperwork at all sorts of places (like the DMV, banks, etc) to get their stuff back. Not to mention your clone LOOKS like you, so having to fight him to the death is no easy task.

I'm pretty sure that this would interfere with other engagements plans, revealed in these threads. Wolram, insist on at least 10 years familiarisation before taking any decision. That will help.

Evo said:
Is she a foreigner needing to find a way (marriage) to remain in the UK?

I asked around and found out she has tried it on with three other guys, so i am her 4th choise, heck she must be desperate, i would not want any way.

When I married my wife, I simply assumed that she was using me to get a US passport. But now, 19 years and 2 kids later, I am beginning to suspect that she has an ulterior motive.

jimmysnyder said:
When I married my wife, I simply assumed that she was using me to get a US passport. But now, 19 years and 2 kids later, I am beginning to suspect that she has an ulterior motive.
She has lulled you into complacency. The hammer comes down soon.

wolram said:

Do you have a garden where it is possible to dig a hole discretely without the neighbours noticing ? :devil:

vanesch said:
Do you have a garden where it is possible to dig a hole discretely without the neighbours noticing ? :devil:

Heh, the hole is already dug by the water company. :rofl:

Sorry, I know someone called Junior...

The logical thing to do would be turn the tables and start using her.

Werg22 said:
The logical thing to do would be turn the tables and start using her.
Using her? For what?

Mk said:
Using her? For what?
Tell her you can't get emotionally involved with a woman unless you are used to her cooking, and she knows how to launder and fold your clothes to your satisfaction? :rolleyes: She should also demonstrate the ability to do landscaping and home-repairs.

1. What is the meaning behind the mysterious younger woman attached to me?

The meaning behind this situation may vary depending on the specific circumstances. It could be a literal attachment, such as a physical or emotional bond, or it could symbolize a relationship or connection with someone who is younger and perhaps less experienced or mature.

2. How do I interpret the mysterious younger woman's behavior towards me?

Interpreting someone else's behavior can be tricky, especially when it comes to a mysterious person. It's important to communicate and ask for clarification if possible. Otherwise, try to observe their actions and reactions to gain a better understanding of their intentions.

3. Is this a common situation in relationships or is it something to be concerned about?

This situation is not necessarily common in relationships, but it is also not uncommon. It could be a sign of an age gap or different life experiences between partners. It's important to communicate and address any concerns or questions with your partner to maintain a healthy relationship.

4. How should I approach this situation with the mysterious younger woman?

Approaching this situation with honesty, open communication, and respect is key. It may also be helpful to try to understand the perspective of the younger woman and consider any power dynamics at play. It's important to handle the situation with sensitivity and empathy.

5. Can this situation have a positive outcome for both parties involved?

It is possible for this situation to have a positive outcome for both parties. It may lead to a deeper understanding and connection between the two individuals, as well as personal growth and learning opportunities. However, it is important to approach the situation with caution and respect for boundaries to ensure a positive outcome.