Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Just a THANK YOU to everyone.

1. Feb 26, 2006 #1

I have participated in this forum for a while now, and I can tell you that this site ROCKS!
    Not only have I from time-to-time helped others, but more importantly, I have learned a great deal from others helping me, or by simply passively reading postings from the many catagories.
    To the Mentors and all particpants I offer a BIG thank you!! It truly is a pleasure for me to get off work, come home and log on to PF.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 26, 2006 #2

Staff: Mentor

It's so nice to hear that people have been helped by this site. There are many very knowledgeable people here that volunteer their spare time in order to help others and it's nice when someone lets them know their efforts are appreciated. :approve:
  4. Feb 26, 2006 #3

Staff: Mentor

Yeah, this site definitely rocks!

Thanks for the thanks. :biggrin:

I also learn from many others.
  5. Feb 26, 2006 #4
    PF absolutely does rock. I continue to love PF and still enjoy popping in and out of different discussions and also helping others. I hope this site has a very long future ahead of it!
  6. Feb 26, 2006 #5

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Yeah, I totally agree.

This site is great, and has lots of good people.

The atmosphere is great too!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?