Should We Vote on These Bigger, Nice Logos?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Idea
In summary, the conversation involves the creation of a mosaic picture by Tribdog using individual pictures. The conversation also includes discussions about a program called AndreaMosaic and the absence and appearance of certain individuals in the picture.
tribdog
I believe janus drew the original picture, I just made it a mosaic. what do you think?
Mosaicsmall.jpg

I made this picture small so it isn't as easy to see the individual pictures, but open up the bigger one and zoom in.
Bigger

Physics news on Phys.org
Wow! I think you've had a LOT of free time on your hands. :biggrin: Still, very impressive. But, where's my sniper kitty?! :tongue:

I'm pretty sure it's in there somewhere.

Impressive work, Tribdog. Is there software available for that, replacing each pixel with the best available picture?

just kidding. yeah there is a free program you can get called AndreaMosaic. I don't know much about it, just downloaded it last night.

MIH stands out from all crowd.

Maybe the first thing I happen to notice. Just interesting that if notice one person, you would see him/her all over the place.

Mosaic2.jpg

this one is better, less MIH. Which is always a good thing

I notice I'm not in there, hmmmpf.

Great job Tribdog!

I've definitely seen an Evo in there.

I see spawn of Evo, and Evo child, oh yes, there I am.

I see atleast three Evo in Physics Forum

tribdog said:
just kidding. yeah there is a free program you can get called AndreaMosaic. I don't know much about it, just downloaded it last night.

I knew that Andre@Mosaic :tongue:

Before I saw the crack in the pot, I thought: "no pot of gold"? :rofl:

Evo said:
I notice I'm not in there, hmmmpf.

Great job Tribdog!

evo.jpg

Likes gracy
Oh, well there I am. :shy:

Thank you Mr tribdog, sir.

Do you have one of MIH? The real MIH?

mih.jpg

Very impressive tribdog! Where am I at in there mister?!?

nice logos. think we should vote?:smile:

1. What is the purpose of a logo?

A logo is a visual representation of a brand or company. It helps to establish brand identity and recognition, and can also convey the values and personality of the brand.

2. How do you come up with a good logo design?

A good logo design should be simple, unique, and memorable. It should be able to stand out and be easily recognizable. It should also be relevant to the brand and its target audience.

3. What elements should be included in a logo?

A logo typically includes a combination of text and visual elements, such as symbols or images. The colors, font, and overall design should also be carefully considered to represent the brand effectively.

4. Can a logo change over time?

Yes, a logo can change over time as a brand evolves or rebrands. However, it is important to maintain some consistency in order to keep the logo recognizable and associated with the brand.

5. How important is a logo for a brand's success?

A logo is an important aspect of a brand's overall success. It helps to create brand recognition and differentiate a brand from its competitors. A well-designed logo can also help to establish trust and credibility with consumers.