1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Just Applied to .How are my chances?

1. Oct 18, 2006 #1
    Just Applied to.....How are my chances??

Hello All. I just sent my application to Clemson University School of Engineering as a Transfer Student. I am transferring from a Tech school here in SC with an Associated in Electronic Engineering Technology. I do not have that degree yet but have 3 classes left. My GPA is a 2.76 and will rise assuming I keep the grades up this semester. I know this GPA is less than stellar. I was only going for an Associates at first and my mindset was "to do just enough to get through". I explained this on my application. I have at least a 3.0 in my previous 3 semesters. According to Clemson, to be accepted as a transfer into Engineering, you need a 2.5 (3.0 preferred) and at least 30 transferrable semester hours. I will have just over 30 hours after this semester. I applied for the Fall of 2007. What do you all think my chances are at being accepted??

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted