Just finished my lower division physics sequence

• Thread starter member 392791
  • Start date
member 392791
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make a post thanking all of those who have helped me over the past couple of years with my physics and math questions, since it would be hard to reach every individual. I am now finally done with the lower division physics sequence and managed to get an A in all 3 of them! Now I can move on and start my upper division engineering courses, woohoo!

I think without this forum, it would have been a lot more tedious to find out information from reading through piles of text just to search for the answer I was looking for, what a great site full of insightful and knowledgeable members.

Thank you all

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make a post thanking all of those who have helped me over the past couple of years with my physics and math questions, since it would be hard to reach every individual. I am now finally done with the lower division physics sequence and managed to get an A in all 3 of them! Now I can move on and start my upper division engineering courses, woohoo!

I think without this forum, it would have been a lot more tedious to find out information from reading through piles of text just to search for the answer I was looking for, what a great site full of insightful and knowledgeable members.

Thank you all
Congratulations!!