Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Just Found The Forums

1. May 30, 2016 #1
    Hey!,
    I Happened to stumble upon this forums by doing some google search about removing nitrogen from the air. I did not there was such a forum online until now!

I've only been through a high school physics class and touched on Trig in Community College. I decided to take the welding classes and I am currently working as a fabricator. Classrooms are not my thing so I learn alot from books and the internet. But the threads on this site are very helpful and I will post on what I can.
    I built a dc brushed motor for physics in high school as an assignment, and clocked it at over 2400 rpm on a 9v power supply, I was very excited about that as it was made out of hot glue and a skateboard bearing.
    I try and apply physics to everyday life to help understand how everything around me works. I am also very interested in advancing my metallurgy, being a welder and all.
    So thats me, glad to be on the site finally hah.

2. jcsd
  3. May 31, 2016 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the forum Micah!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted