Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Just here for your Astrophysics jokes

1. Feb 9, 2017 #1
    Obviously the most important step in becoming successfully included in a new group is to know their most popular and intricate inside jokes. So, here I am. To steal your jokes.

Here's also a picture of my dog

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 9, 2017 #2
    Welcome to PF. Nice dog!

4. Feb 9, 2017 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Anti gravity dog! Very cute. :smile:

5. Feb 10, 2017 #4

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

I came here to ask how he managed to get aboard the ISS, and I see I'm in good company. :)

6. Feb 10, 2017 #5
    Yes, domain specific humor is a good barometer of "in-ness."

Here is our current science jokes thread and here are just plain lame jokes that are sometimes science but always lame.

It's possible I contribute more to these threads than to substantive science based threads. Oh well.

-Dave K

7. Feb 10, 2017 #6

:oldconfused:

How d ya' know tha' little poochy do not like gravity? If it did, it would be a space dawgy! :oldfrown: float'in all around, spin'in and such... :angel:

8. Feb 10, 2017 #7
    Sire Dave, I'll say it fer' ya'... I am the joke! :redface:

9. Feb 10, 2017 #8
    Someone needs to be the comical relief in this stressful time of space exploration in hopes of saving the human race. I think you're just fine.

10. Feb 10, 2017 #9

Awww ,,,, shucks-a-ronnie...

,, MV5BMTkzMjM4Mjg3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE3MzQyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

THANK YOU SIRE Salnam! :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted