Just joined the forum and it looks spot on I will certainly be using

• Praise
  • Thread starter joseppi
  • Start date
In summary, this forum is a platform for connecting and discussing various topics related to interests or professions, as well as a resource for information and advice. To navigate the forum, use the categories and sub-forums at the top or the search bar. Creating threads and posts is encouraged, and members are expected to follow community guidelines for respectful and constructive discussions. Connecting with other members outside of the forum can be done through social media or private messages.
joseppi
Just joined the forum and it looks spot on! I will certainly be using it to aid with my studies. Appreciations to whoever runs the site :)
x

Physics news on Phys.org

The Divine Owner of PF is also known as Greg Bernhardt.*

Welcome to PF, joseppi!

*Religiously controversial discussions are strongly discouraged at PF

Welcome to PF, joseppi; glad you're first impressions are so positive.

Check out the following thread where, for a limited time, you can obtain a year's free golden membership!

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=338366

Welcome to PF, joseppi!

What exactly is this forum for?

This forum is a platform for individuals to connect and discuss various topics related to their interests or professions. It also serves as a resource for information and advice.

How do I navigate the forum?

At the top of the forum, you will see different categories and sub-forums. You can click on these to browse and participate in discussions. You can also use the search bar to find specific topics or threads.

Can I create my own thread or post?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage our members to actively engage in discussions and share their thoughts and experiences. To create a new thread, simply click on the "New Thread" button in the appropriate category or sub-forum.

Are there any rules or guidelines I should be aware of?

Yes, we ask that all members adhere to our community guidelines which promote respectful and constructive discussions. Please take a moment to read through them before posting. Any violation of these guidelines may result in a warning or suspension from the forum.

How can I connect with other members outside of the forum?

Many of our members also have social media accounts or personal websites that they may choose to share on their profiles. You can also send private messages to other members through the forum to continue discussions or exchange contact information.