Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Just read about this website in the newspaper

1. Nov 11, 2004 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 11, 2004 #2

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Funny, funny, funny. And I bet the site owners don't even know why.

4. Nov 11, 2004 #3
    Kind of silly having Kerry voters apologize for the rest of the country. It's not their fault America hasn't been able to shake that mad cowboy disease.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2004
  5. Nov 11, 2004 #4
    On a side note, I bet the Rush Limbaughs are gonna have a field say with that :P

6. Nov 11, 2004 #5
    Haha...that cracked me up. I'll be sending it to everybody

EDIT: And the majority of the people in the picture probably didn't even vote :biggrin:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2004
  7. Nov 12, 2004 #6
    Half of those ppl are gay, and the other half are bisexuals who want to marry gays.

8. Nov 12, 2004 #7

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

While the rest of the country is sleeping with their pastor ? :grumpy:

9. Nov 12, 2004 #8
    you don't need to be sorry if you never supported bush. you don't need to be sorry for people who supported bush.

you don't need to be sorry for things you did not do. i don't get this site.

apologies are not actions. action is needed, not apology.

10. Nov 12, 2004 #9
    Democracy worked, love it or hate it, dont take action against it. Unless you want to be knocked down ofcourse.

11. Nov 12, 2004 #10
    [​IMG]

hahahaha! OH man, these people are really of sound minds.

12. Nov 12, 2004 #11
  13. Nov 12, 2004 #12
    What are you getting at? Neither actions nor apology is needed. Americans don't need to apologize to anyone, they had every right to vote for whoever they wanted. Action is not needed either, the majority apparently got their way. Now, unfortunately, those of us who don't like it are going to have to live with it for 4 more years. And do a better job next time.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2004
  14. Nov 13, 2004 #13
    Those ppl arent even americans. Theyre french

15. Nov 13, 2004 #14
    Heheh, oh what a surprise!! People who dislike Bush have to be french.

16. Nov 13, 2004 #15
    Thats the thing about democracy Omin, it severely limits the action the people can take. even more so in America's 'republic' where only indirect action against the government is possible.

17. Nov 14, 2004 #16
    Did someone buy you a jump to conclusions mat?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?