Just wanted to say hello!

• Thread starter rebork
  • Start date
Hello, I'm not new to this forum but this is my first introduction. I've browsing through the forum for about 3 years when my friend first introduced me to this site. I hope to contribute to this great community because I've gained a lot of knowledge through this site and hope to pass my knowledge too.

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Welcome to PF, rebork! I hope you like it here, it's a great place.

Disconnected

Gold Member
You'll probably like it here, it's pretty neat. Do you like fish?

jtbell

Mentor
Yes, it's a tradition here for newcomers to tell us what their favorite fish is.

Hi rebork!! I hope you'll enjoy you're stay!! But remember

You can check in any time you like, but you can never leave!

Anyway, what's the favorite fish?? Salmon, mackerel, whale (I know), shark?

drizzle

Gold Member
Welcome to the forum, rebork. :smile:

P.S. I advise you to choose the whale. :biggrin:

Yep I do like fish though I never about my favorite type of fish before. I would have to say its the Blobfish...naw just kidding. I took some time to look up that fish and its exceptionally strange. But my favorite fish would have to be salmon. Why? Cause my mom makes some delicious food with salmon. I appreciate the salmon for being so tasty. Haha

Very well, salmon it is.

*smacks rebork with a fresh salmon*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1xfp6Xeu0c

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
The fish-slapping ceremony is complete! You have now been officially welcomed, rebork :biggrin:!

haha thank god I didn't say a bigger fish... Thank you for the "fresh" welcome. Also is there a reason why I can't see the picture you posted @micromass? It appears to be white.

Disconnected

Gold Member
It's an imbedded youtube video. What browser are you using?

Firefox. I had ad block on so I couldn't see the video. Hoho I never seen this video of Monty Python! Thanks!

Last edited:

jtbell

Mentor
And I've never seen Monty Python with Dutch subtitles before. I think it adds to the zany atmosphere. (with apologies to our Dutch and Flemish friends here :uhh:)

TylerDurden49

Mind if I join the discussion here 'cuz I'm new here too.

My favorite fishes are Baracuda, Tuna & Mackeral, I hunt them myself, I'm an angler too.