Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Kantorovich norm

  1. Feb 25, 2014 #1
    I've seen a few references to it, but can't find it defined anywhere. What is it? Something with integrating distances between measures and something. Pushforward measure or something else?
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 26, 2014 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

    Google "kantorovich norm".
  4. Feb 26, 2014 #3
    I did.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: Kantorovich norm