Kennedy Space Center Open Time

In summary, the Kennedy Space Center is open every day of the year, except December 25 and certain launch days. The Astronaut Hall of Fame is open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Mk
I'm looking for help here.

Where can I find the open times for the Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral, Florida?

Thanks,
Mr. Mk

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Mk said:
I'm looking for help here.

Where can I find the open times for the Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral, Florida?

Thanks,
Mr. Mk

There website most likely.

Well, duh. I already tried that. I know its there somewhere, but I am having trouble finding it.

Mk said:
Well, duh. I already tried that. I know its there somewhere, but I am having trouble finding it.

Well good luck finding it. I'm sure its there and if not, there must be a place to call

HOURS OF OPERATION
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is open every day of the year, except December 25 and certain launch days.
Current operating hours are from 9:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m.
(The Astronaut Hall of Fame is open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)

http://www.ksctickets.com/

assuming you wanted to go to the visitor center.

Thanks a lot Gale-seven-teeen. :smile:

Last edited:
heh, you felt somehow obilgated to sound out my username eh? just so compelled by gratitude, heh. At any rate, now that I'm looking at the site, i think my next trip to florida (which should be sometime this fall,) I'm going to go. its expensive to do some of the things, but it looks so cool. and, maybe it'd be a cool place to work in a few years. you need a bachelors for most of the jobs there, (at the vistor center,) and also teaching experience. but it seems like a really cool thing to do. at any rate, i'll definately visit this fall, i just have to find someone to come with me... most of my friends probably won't be too interested... but we'll see.

I'm getting the impression you want ME to take YOU.

hmmm... well, i don't really know you so well, do i? don't know what you look like, or hmm, even how old you are. and I'm only 50% sure you're male... so, i think i'd have to know you better before i let you take me out, (though, handsomeness will significantly cut down on the amount of knowing you that is required.) but at any rate if i ran into there, i'd be sure to say hello and sit down for some lunch... assuming i recognized you of course.

I'm wondering how many hook-ups have happened with the aid of physicsforums.

Or maybe I don't.

Last edited:
well... i googled 'the villages' in florida, and it says its a retirement community. so... in case you were unaware of the meaning of that 17 in my username, it means I'm 17 years old. and if you live in a old folks home, I'm doubting the likelihood of our hooking up. not that i still wouldn't allow you to bring me to the space center... i just don't think I'm into 80 year old men right now.

i know for a fact that a few hookups have been made, btw.

Well, I wouldn't want to give too much away, but I'm not retired. Although I am planning on having an early one.

hmm, well, handsomeness is the key point anyway. and why're you living in an old folks area if you aren't an old folk?

I have been away in Guam from my properties for a year or two now, working for the government. Also, my mother who lives in The Villages.

The month is about over, and I'll be returning to Guam after a week in Hawaii.

ah... hmm... well, hawaii'll be nice eh? I'm very intrigued now though... you in the military or something? i'd guess youre a late 20 something? well, i pmed you, and we can chat that way if you'd rather.

back to the topic, when're you going to KSC?

I've just bought tickets for Tuesday.

1. What is the Kennedy Space Center Open Time?

The Kennedy Space Center Open Time is the designated time period during which the Kennedy Space Center is open to the public for tours and other activities.

2. What can visitors do during the Kennedy Space Center Open Time?

During the Kennedy Space Center Open Time, visitors can take guided tours of the space center, view rocket launches, explore interactive exhibits, and even meet astronauts.

3. When is the Kennedy Space Center Open Time?

The Kennedy Space Center Open Time varies depending on the day and season. It is usually open from 9:00am to 6:00pm, but it is best to check the official website for specific hours and closures.

4. How much does it cost to visit during the Kennedy Space Center Open Time?

The cost of visiting during the Kennedy Space Center Open Time varies depending on the type of ticket purchased and the activities included. Prices range from $50 to $130 per person.

5. Can visitors see rocket launches during the Kennedy Space Center Open Time?

Yes, visitors have the opportunity to witness rocket launches during the Kennedy Space Center Open Time. However, launch schedules are subject to change and it is recommended to check the official website for updates and viewing locations.