Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Keyboard mapping

  1. Jun 23, 2008 #1
    i have a english (uk) keyboard but my computer has the keyboard mapping set to english (us). does anyone know how i can change it to english (uk)?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 23, 2008 #2
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook