Kid Owned by Mom on World of Warcraft Forum

• Thread starter MaxS
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary, the conversation is about parents and families playing World of Warcraft together and the addictive nature of video games. Participants share their own experiences and humorous anecdotes about their characters, including a Tauren druid who is "one hot looking cow." Some express concern about the impact of video games on their lives, while others simply enjoy the fun and laughter they provide. The conversation ends with one participant sharing their mother's disbelief at parents playing video games.
Physics news on Phys.org
lol. can't stop laughing! :rofl:

That's awesome. I can't fathom being on a game forum and having a mother that does the same. Very funny.

I know entire families that play World of Warcraft together. I've played it with my daughter and her friend in Canada, I am a Tauren druid. :approve:

Video games are addicting and can ruin your life, but still they are a hell of a lot of fun :smile:

:rofl: hilarious!

ROLF!

Just told my mom about this. She can't believe that parents actually play video games.

Yea I played WoW over summer ( Esther 60 priest, Nastrodamus 60 warrior, cloie 49 mage). Had to quit because no time for school and a life.

" I am a Tauren druid."
Moooo...

Learning Curve said:
" I am a Tauren druid."
Moooo...
Hey, I'm one hot looking cow. My daughter picked out my hair and horns. :approve:

*shudders*

1. What does "Kid Owned by Mom" mean on the World of Warcraft forum?

"Kid Owned by Mom" is a term used to describe when a child's World of Warcraft account is controlled by their parent or guardian. This often happens when the child is too young to manage their own account or when the parent wants to closely monitor their child's online activities.

2. Is it common for parents to control their child's World of Warcraft account?

Yes, it is fairly common for parents to have some level of control over their child's World of Warcraft account. This can vary from simply monitoring their child's activity to actively playing the game for them.

3. Are there any benefits to having a parent control a child's World of Warcraft account?

Yes, there can be benefits to having a parent control a child's World of Warcraft account. For example, the parent can ensure their child's online safety, monitor their screen time, and provide guidance on appropriate in-game behavior.

4. Can a parent control their child's World of Warcraft account without their child's knowledge?

It is not recommended for a parent to control their child's World of Warcraft account without their knowledge. This can lead to trust issues and may also violate the game's terms of service. It is important for parents to have open communication with their child about their online activities.

5. How can a parent set up parental controls on a child's World of Warcraft account?

To set up parental controls on a child's World of Warcraft account, the parent can log into the account and access the parental control settings. These settings allow the parent to restrict chat options, block certain types of content, and set time limits for the child's gameplay. Parents can also use third-party parental control software to further monitor and restrict their child's online activities.