Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Kim Jong Il Ill?

1. Sep 9, 2008 #1
    sorry, just wanted to be the first to type that headline.
    Is there a leader of any country in the world so loved by his people?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 9, 2008 #2
    Oh no, our beloved leader is sick?

I hear he personally had sex with every woman in korea. So he is literally the father of our country. We are all brothers and systers!

Hooray!

4. Sep 9, 2008 #3

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Did not know you were North Korean, Cyrus, but that explains soooooooooo much.

Anyway, given the secrecy, it is possible that he's already dead and we don't know it. Hopefully, his death will improve things there, but I won't be holding my breath. Cuba still has a long way to go.

5. Sep 9, 2008 #4

Defennder

Homework Helper

Good riddance.

6. Sep 10, 2008 #5
    I didn't know that. He is/was an amazing man though. Did you know he only played golf one time in his life and got Eighteen holes in one.
    Edit: that's eighteen times he got a hole in one. not eighteen holes, in one stroke. Although he could have if he'd wanted to.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  7. Sep 10, 2008 #6
    He also has a pillow made from the down of 10k birds.

8. Sep 10, 2008 #7
    What kind of birds? The down of 10K hummingbirds could probably fit in a throw pillow. Emus, on the other wing, could probably fill an Olympic size pool sized pillow.

9. Sep 10, 2008 #8
    This could actually be a problem. There is no line of succession in N Korea. One of his son's will probably step in. I did see on a newscast that one of the sons was disowned because he tried to make a trip to the Tokyo Disney land.

10. Sep 10, 2008 #9
    http://www.dailynk.com/english/read.php?cataId=nk00400&num=4047

And these people have nukes:surprised

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?