Can cats really enjoy window bird feeders?

• Thread starter larkspur
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Center
In summary, the conversation revolved around a video of a cat named Aspen enjoying a window bird feeder covered with tinted window cling film. There were jokes about the cat using a hammer to break the glass and a battle with an automatic litter box. The topic then shifted to a video of a cat receiving a massage with voice overdub and a lazy dog interacting with a cat. The conversation ended with a cute picture of a cat and a comment about the video being adorable.
larkspur
I had forgotten how much fun a window bird feeder is.
Here is a video of my kitty Aspen enjoying the heck out of her bird feeder:
"[MEDIA=youtube[/URL]

I put tinted window cling film on the window so the birds can't see in. The banging didn't seem to bother them either:biggrin: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You'll regret having all of that glass there when she finally figures out how to use a hammer.

Danger said:
You'll regret having all of that glass there when she finally figures out how to use a hammer.
:rofl:

larkspur, that was great! :approve:

Still, the battle of the automatic litter box was the best. :biggrin:

Danger said:

:rofl: :rofl:
<locks hammer and glass cutter safetly away...>

Evo said:

larkspur, that was great! :approve:

Still, the battle of the automatic litter box was the best. :biggrin:

She is one silly cat.:biggrin:

Kitty massage with voice overdub. (I think this has been done, but I don't remember the voices)

[MEDIA=youtube]Tagx9ho1am0[/MEDIA]&NR[/URL] :rofl:

Astronuc said:
Kitty massage with voice overdub. (I think this has been done, but I don't remember the voices)

[MEDIA=youtube]Tagx9ho1am0[/MEDIA]&NR[/URL] :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I love it. :approve:

That's excellent, Astro. Either that's a really lazy dog, or that cat's a lot better at keeping its claws sheathed than mine was.

Astronuc said:

[MEDIA=youtube]Tagx9ho1am0[/MEDIA]&NR[/URL] :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Great video, i really liked that one

marlon

The goes under the category of Awwww!

http://www.gardenbuddies.com/forum/messages/4337/1227353.jpg :smile:

Bloody hell, Astro! That's something that I'd expect to see if I were reading 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' on acid.

1. What is a Kitty Entertainment Center?

A Kitty Entertainment Center is a specially designed play area for cats, typically made of durable materials such as wood or plastic. It includes various features and activities to keep cats entertained and stimulated.

2. What are some common features of a Kitty Entertainment Center?

Some common features of a Kitty Entertainment Center include scratching posts, climbing platforms, hiding spots, and interactive toys. Some models may also have attached food and water bowls or a designated sleeping area.

3. How can a Kitty Entertainment Center benefit my cat?

A Kitty Entertainment Center can provide mental and physical stimulation for your cat, helping to prevent boredom and destructive behavior. It also gives them a space to play and exercise, promoting overall health and well-being.

4. Are Kitty Entertainment Centers suitable for all cats?

Kitty Entertainment Centers are generally suitable for most cats, but it's important to consider your cat's individual needs and preferences. Some cats may not be interested in certain features, such as climbing platforms or interactive toys, so it's best to choose a center that caters to your cat's specific interests.

5. How do I choose the right Kitty Entertainment Center for my cat?

When choosing a Kitty Entertainment Center, consider your cat's size, age, and activity level. It's also important to ensure that the materials used are safe and durable. Reading reviews and considering your cat's preferences can also help you make the best choice.