Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Know the physics world.

1. Apr 26, 2004 #1
    hello, im a beginner with physics and i was wondering if anyone had some links that i could read to get to know the physics world.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 26, 2004 #2
  4. Apr 26, 2004 #3
    thank you very much

any more..?

5. Apr 26, 2004 #4

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

http://www.math.hmc.edu/calculus/tutorials/

You will learn calculus through this. It is not the best tutorial, but feel free to ask questions.

I think a site called particleadventure.com is very good and informative about the sub-atomic world. I was lost before I saw that site, now I'm good.

You should also consider books, from the library or store. Some libraries have Physics/Math textbooks. Photocopy the pages and study them at home. :)

Have FUN!

Note: Don't be afraid to pick up books in the Junior section. I found two books that didn't belong there. (Introduction to Relativity, and The Basic Elements of Chemistry) I don't know why it is there, but I highly doubt a junior would pick that up.

6. Apr 27, 2004 #5
    thanks again..

any more?

7. Apr 27, 2004 #6

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

8. Apr 28, 2004 #7
    thanks again

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?