1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

KVPY project ideas

1. Mar 24, 2005 #1
    Hello friends ,

I presume that all of you know about KVPY . This time I was an interviewee for the kvpy scholarships , but not succesful ! . But I know that I have one more chance next year after completing a project .That is the problem I don't know what kind of projecrs are accepted . If any of you have some idea or had been through the fellowship program please give necessary information and your contact details.

thankyou.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2005 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Your presumption is wrong.

Zz.

4. Aug 16, 2005 #3
    hello narayan
    u r in which year of your college.i think so u r in twelth standard as ur question suggests.but i wanted to ask u whether one can give some research papers kinda thing in the kvpy.well can we do some research in general relativity and today i was trying to find out fourth dimension using some stupid geometry.
    i hope u know what is genral relativity
    can u tell me where r u from and which college

5. Jun 1, 2011 #4
    I'm in also search for information about kvpy project... please share experience with me.
    hows type of project????
    Plz suggest me...

6. Jun 2, 2011 #5
    I have been on this post before but it was a dead end. Now I am glad to see someone showing up!

7. Jun 2, 2011 #6
    For which category have you qualified?

8. Jun 3, 2011 #7
    I am mechanical engineering student 1st year........

9. Jun 3, 2011 #8
    I am mechanical engineering student 1st year........

10. Jun 3, 2011 #9

lewando

Gold Member

If you check out the KVPY website: http://www.kvpy.org.in/main/faq.htm they "look for evidence of originality and innovativeness in the project. It should be precise, demonstrable if it is an experiment. It should have a new idea or a new concept, if it is a theoretical study. Routine improvement of an existing idea is generally discouraged". Hope this helps.

11. Jun 3, 2011 #10
    I am presently in class 12th. Can you tell me if they continue the scholarship if we get into an engineering college. My stream is SA.

12. Jun 4, 2011 #11
    yeah sure.......

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?