Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: KVPY project ideas

1. Mar 24, 2005 #1
    Hello friends ,

I presume that all of you know about KVPY . This time I was an interviewee for the kvpy scholarships , but not succesful ! . But I know that I have one more chance next year after completing a project .That is the problem I don't know what kind of projecrs are accepted . If any of you have some idea or had been through the fellowship program please give necessary information and your contact details.

thankyou.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2005 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Your presumption is wrong.

Zz.

4. Aug 16, 2005 #3
    hello narayan
    u r in which year of your college.i think so u r in twelth standard as ur question suggests.but i wanted to ask u whether one can give some research papers kinda thing in the kvpy.well can we do some research in general relativity and today i was trying to find out fourth dimension using some stupid geometry.
    i hope u know what is genral relativity
    can u tell me where r u from and which college

5. Jun 1, 2011 #4
    I'm in also search for information about kvpy project... please share experience with me.
    hows type of project????
    Plz suggest me...

6. Jun 2, 2011 #5
    I have been on this post before but it was a dead end. Now I am glad to see someone showing up!

7. Jun 2, 2011 #6
    For which category have you qualified?

8. Jun 3, 2011 #7
    I am mechanical engineering student 1st year........

9. Jun 3, 2011 #8
    I am mechanical engineering student 1st year........

10. Jun 3, 2011 #9

lewando

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

If you check out the KVPY website: http://www.kvpy.org.in/main/faq.htm they "look for evidence of originality and innovativeness in the project. It should be precise, demonstrable if it is an experiment. It should have a new idea or a new concept, if it is a theoretical study. Routine improvement of an existing idea is generally discouraged". Hope this helps.

11. Jun 3, 2011 #10
    I am presently in class 12th. Can you tell me if they continue the scholarship if we get into an engineering college. My stream is SA.

12. Jun 4, 2011 #11
    yeah sure.......

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook