KVPY Project Ideas - Get Help & Advice Here

In summary: Engineering colleges usually don't stop the scholarship if you are getting into them. I am currently in my 1st year of engineering and am doing well so far. But I can't speak for other colleges.yeah sure...Engineering colleges usually don't stop the scholarship if you are getting into them. I am currently in my 1st year of engineering and am doing well so far. But I can't speak for other colleges.
Rohin.T.Narayan
Hello friends ,

I presume that all of you know about KVPY . This time I was an interviewee for the kvpy scholarships , but not successful ! . But I know that I have one more chance next year after completing a project .That is the problem I don't know what kind of projecrs are accepted . If any of you have some idea or had been through the fellowship program please give necessary information and your contact details.

thankyou.

Physics news on Phys.org
Rohin.T.Narayan said:
Hello friends ,

I presume that all of you know about KVPY .

Your presumption is wrong.

Zz.

hello narayan
u r in which year of your college.i think so u r in twelth standard as ur question suggests.but i wanted to ask u whether one can give some research papers kinda thing in the kvpy.well can we do some research in general relativity and today i was trying to find out fourth dimension using some stupid geometry.
i hope u know what is general relativity
can u tell me where r u from and which college

I'm in also search for information about kvpy project... please share experience with me.
hows type of project?
Plz suggest me...

I have been on this post before but it was a dead end. Now I am glad to see someone showing up!

For which category have you qualified?

I am mechanical engineering student 1st year...

ashishsinghal said:
For which category have you qualified?

If you check out the KVPY website: http://www.kvpy.org.in/main/faq.htm they "look for evidence of originality and innovativeness in the project. It should be precise, demonstrable if it is an experiment. It should have a new idea or a new concept, if it is a theoretical study. Routine improvement of an existing idea is generally discouraged". Hope this helps.

shachindra.k said:

I am presently in class 12th. Can you tell me if they continue the scholarship if we get into an engineering college. My stream is SA.

ashishsinghal said:
I am presently in class 12th. Can you tell me if they continue the scholarship if we get into an engineering college. My stream is SA.

yeah sure...

1. What is the KVPY Project Ideas program?

The KVPY Project Ideas program is an initiative by the Indian government to encourage and support young students who are interested in pursuing a career in scientific research. It provides them with opportunities to explore various scientific topics and develop their own project ideas.

2. Who can participate in the KVPY Project Ideas program?

The KVPY Project Ideas program is open to all students in India who are currently enrolled in any recognized educational institution and have a strong interest in science and research. Students from all disciplines are welcome to participate.

3. How do I find project ideas for the KVPY program?

There are several ways to find project ideas for the KVPY program. You can start by exploring topics that interest you and conducting research on them. You can also seek guidance from your teachers, mentors, and professionals in the field. Additionally, you can refer to previous projects and publications to get inspiration.

4. Can I get help and advice for my KVPY Project Ideas?

Yes, you can get help and advice for your KVPY Project Ideas. The program has mentors and experts who can provide guidance and support throughout your project. You can also seek help from your teachers, peers, and online resources.

5. How can participating in the KVPY Project Ideas program benefit me?

Participating in the KVPY Project Ideas program can benefit you in several ways. It can help you develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and research skills. It can also provide you with a platform to showcase your project and gain recognition. Furthermore, it can open doors for future opportunities in scientific research and education.