1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

[Lab] Coursework assignment ideas

1. Nov 13, 2008 #1
    Hi guys, I thought this would be the best place to post,

We are currently preparing for our physics course work assignment (I am in year 13, 17 years old, in the UK). We have to come up with at least three idea before we decided on one to do. Now I have thought of quite a few but I dont think most of them are that interesting. One I am keeping is investigating the Brachistochrone Problem from and experimental point of view. I had thought of doing some sort of magnetic breaking experiment also, but still not sure on that one of the variable I would be studying.

Does any one have good suggestions of intersting experiments?

The only critera that have to be met are;
    - Is there a suitable variable(s) to study, measure and come to a conclusion about
    - Could the experiment be done in your kitchen

The second means as longs as its not dangerous etc, we do have equipment, but oviously this is not uni stuff so things like osiliscopes, NOT mass spectrometers :D, thanks guys.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted