I would check out your local radio/electronics flea markets. Hobbyists put these on, several times throughout the year and test equipment of the type you mention, can be found very cheap. Often these fleas are so big, they cover entire fairgrounds and you can spend a whole day looking at neat stuff.
With a little horse trading, you can get some great deals.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving