I am doing a lab report and something is wrong. I dont know if it is my results, or if it is my calculation. What we did was pull a cart up a ramp upside down (wheels facing up) with different masses and different angles of the ramp. We pulled it up with a spring scale calibrated in Newtons. The newtons were recorded and the height, distance, and angle of the ramp were in this chart. The sigificant digits are off but that shouldnt affect the results I am getting. The efficiencies are way over 100% which is maximum. Formulas that I used are Total Energy Input = force x distance Useful Energy Output = mass x gravitational energy x height Efficency = Energy output/ energy input x 100% The chart is not complete yet though.