Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Laboratory Hydraulic Bench .

  1. Oct 9, 2006 #1
    Hi guys,
    hope all are fine. i m new here and dont know much about the rules.
    well according to the question i have, i thought its the right place.
    i ll never mind if it is moved.
    today i studied the simple laboratory hydraulic bench....
    i got struck in the part where plunger is used to stop the flow of water to the sump and the volumetric tube measures the volume
    i cant understand the construction and working of volumetric tube with plunger in connection...........i have wasted many hours on this but couldnt figure it out
    plzzz help me .............anyone
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 9, 2006 #2
    the figure of the bench i mtalking about is shown in the following link
    http://www.sut.ac.th/cste/Oldweb/tools/itl/me/fm/bench.jpg [Broken]
    dont know how to attach a picture
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  4. Oct 13, 2006 #3


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

    Since this picture is taking forever and a day to load, can you be a bit more specific on what you are doing on the bench? What is your experiment about?
  5. Mar 18, 2010 #4
    tell me about the hydarulic bench for fluid dynamics
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook