Last night my spine threw a wobbly

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: You might also try a heating pad on your back.Thanks guys, i allso just burnt two fingers attempting to clean egg off my hob :mad: This is why you should never cook or eat when naked.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I need some sypathy as i can hardly move, last night my spine threw a wobbly and now any movement all most kills me, it is most annoying as i wanted to put the mag back on my A7 today.

Physics news on Phys.org

I've had a trapped nerve in the spine before and its agony. Heres hoping it gets better for you soon wollie.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Woolie :cry:. If it's really bad you should try to get to a doctor. Maybe you have a disk problem.

Thanks guys, i allso just burnt two fingers attempting to clean egg off my hob :mad:

wolram said:
I need some sypathy as i can hardly move, last night my spine threw a wobbly and now any movement all most kills me, it is most annoying as i wanted to put the mag back on my A7 today.

Sympathy Wolram, better get some assistance. It's not wrong to call the emergency number if no reasonable alterntive is left.

Woolie, are you angling for an "injury-prone" banner? You'd never out-do Evo, but since she's a Mentor, she'd not eligible for awards.

turbo-1 said:
Woolie, are you angling for an "injury-prone" banner? You'd never out-do Evo, but since she's a Mentor, she'd not eligible for awards.

No, having a dicky back just makes one extra clumsy :mad:

wolram said:
Thanks guys, i allso just burnt two fingers attempting to clean egg off my hob :mad:
:eek: This is why you should never cook or eat when naked.

Can someone take you to the doctor? That sounds terribly painful.

Evo said:
:eek: This is why you should never cook or eat when naked.

Can someone take you to the doctor? That sounds terribly painful.

I will wait for a while it might just go away, it was only my hands that were naked :confused:

The first thing I thought hob stood for definitely implied an extra-ordinary level of nakedness. I'm not sure why, maybe just because it rhymes with knob.

wolram said:
clean egg off my hob :mad:

Do clarify, please.

Whats so double Dutch about cleaning egg off ones cooker top?

Hob=stove top?

binzing said:
Hob=stove top?

Correct! :smile:

:frown: Aww..I hope you feel better soon. And maybe my card that I sent will cheer you up?

You could rest a day and then see how it is.

1. What does it mean when someone says "Last night my spine threw a wobbly"?

This phrase is a colloquial way of describing a sudden and severe back pain, often accompanied by stiffness or limited mobility.

2. What causes a spine to "throw a wobbly"?

There are many possible causes for sudden back pain, including muscle strain, injury, poor posture, or underlying medical conditions such as arthritis or osteoporosis.

3. Is "throwing a wobbly" a serious medical condition?

The phrase is not a medical term and is often used informally to describe a temporary issue with the back. However, if the pain persists or is accompanied by other symptoms, it is important to consult a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.

4. How can I prevent my spine from "throwing a wobbly"?

Maintaining good posture, staying active and exercising regularly, and avoiding activities that put excessive strain on the back can help prevent sudden back pain. It is also important to stretch and warm up properly before engaging in physical activities.

5. What should I do if my spine "throws a wobbly"?

If you experience sudden and severe back pain, it is important to rest and avoid activities that aggravate the pain. Applying ice to the affected area can help reduce inflammation. If the pain persists or is accompanied by other symptoms, it is best to consult a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.