Last Post Challenge: Can you beat me before the forum closes?

• Thread starter cefarix
  • Start date
In summary, the forum has been upgraded with a new toolbar and different colors. Users can only post every 30 seconds.
cefarix
Lets see who gets the last post before the forum closes!

I will be posting as often as I can I type :P

Try doing it in this thread...but its ok if ur last post is in some other thread
whats important, make it the last post before the forum closes!

Physics news on Phys.org
Any minute now...I think.

[my only all caps post ever]
NOOOOOOO! :(

WHAT WILL I DO FOR THOSE HOURS? SLEEP? HOMEWORK? BLASPHEMY

[/my only all caps post ever]

I'm sleeping.

Hmmm, I see Greg here in GD...he's toying with us. :grumpy:

I'm going to sleep, but moose, you can look for that picture of Wyle E. Coyote for me. :biggrin: :rofl:

Evo said:

Im scared :(

Evo said:
He's going to wait until someone says something truly enlightening, and he'll shut it down just as we hit "submit." It could take all night for that to happen in here! :bugeye: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
I'm going to sleep, but moose, you can look for that picture of Wyle E. Coyote for me. :biggrin: :rofl:

Sad thing really...ill probably do it

EDIT: users can only post every 30 seconds?

PFFT!

What about people who view life in widescreen and don't think slow like everyone else?

ALL CAPS YO DOOD LAST POST HOLY MOLY DANKA KANKA YALLA YA ZALAMI KONNICHIWA SHALOM GUTEN TAG AU REVOIR HMM DOT DOT DOT except this

Greg Bernhardt said:
It could be closed any second now, muahahahaha

I view life in WIDESCREEN I TELL YA! WIDESCREEEEEEE(goes on for a few minutes)NNNNN

gah, wtf, pf is loading for a while now, i almost thought it died...

Yes, that 30 second rule is annoying sometimes, especially when it's a race for a millenium post in the TKC thread and some of us just happen to be fast typists. :rolleyes:

Don't stay up too late Greg!

and again...

Evo said:
Don't stay up too late Greg!

GAH!

I have to take my dog for a walk...
CANT GET AWAY from computer

Of course, how will we know who got the last post if the forum is closed? Now I'll be up all night in suspense waiting to find out who the winner was! :grumpy:

greg, get some sleep after the update.

will this solve the javascript/Jabberwocky prob?

I know, I should already be asleep.

I was waiting to go down with the forum.

How could you guys not see that coming?

Greg Bernhardt said:
I win, I win! :rofl:
Cheater! :grumpy: Though, that was a clever announcement when you started the upgrade. :rofl:

Oh boy, this advanced reply screen is looking a bit different. Okay, just seems to be some different colors, but pretty much the same stuff...other than there's a drop-down smiley menu on top now along with the ones on the side.

*goes to advanced screen*

I like it :approve:

some of the pictures in the editor don't show up on my browser

Moonbear said:
Cheater! :grumpy: Though, that was a clever announcement when you started the upgrade. :rofl:

Oh boy, this advanced reply screen is looking a bit different. Okay, just seems to be some different colors, but pretty much the same stuff...other than there's a drop-down smiley menu on top now along with the ones on the side.
I really don't see much of a difference? All I see is a slight change to the toolbars at the top where a smilie option was added. What are you guys seeing that's different?

Evo said:
I really don't see much of a difference? All I see is a slight change to the toolbars at the top where a smilie option was added. What are you guys seeing that's different?

Yeah, it's the toolbar that's different. There are undo/redo arrows (I don't think those were there before; if they were, they weren't skinny arrows). The smileys are added there, and there's a way to manage attachements (though the icon is just a question mark in a blue box for me, so I'm not sure if that's supposed to be something different that's just not displaying for me).

So that top toolbar is what first caught my attention. There seems to be something else different, but I'm having a hard time placing it...I think the whole Reply To Thread box might be shorter from top to bottom...I think it didn't used to fit my display very well so I'd have to scroll down to submit my reply, and now that fits on my screen. But that could just be an illusion due to the toolbar change drawing my attention upward. It's not a dramatic change, just a few new things that weren't there before and probably aren't going to be used much anyway.

If those font and format commands were up there before, I'll kick myself for not noticing them.:grumpy:

I want to prove myself be4 everyone that I am not gay. I want to make up, make myself more beautiful but no, no, hmm, no I am not i am not gay.

Russ Mannie

1. What is the Last Post Challenge?

The Last Post Challenge is a competition where participants post on a forum before it permanently closes. The goal is to be the last person to post on the forum before it shuts down.

2. How do I participate in the Last Post Challenge?

To participate in the Last Post Challenge, you need to first find a forum that is closing down. Once you have found a forum, you can start posting and try to be the last person to post before the forum closes.

3. What is the prize for winning the Last Post Challenge?

The prize for winning the Last Post Challenge is typically bragging rights and the satisfaction of being the last person to post on a forum before it closes. Some forums may also offer a small token of appreciation to the winner.

4. Is there a time limit for the Last Post Challenge?

The time limit for the Last Post Challenge varies depending on the forum. Some forums may give a specific date and time for when the forum will close, while others may not have a set time limit. It is best to check the forum's rules or announcements for specific details.

5. Can I use automated programs or bots to win the Last Post Challenge?

No, using automated programs or bots to win the Last Post Challenge is not allowed and goes against the spirit of the competition. The goal is to have real people actively participating in the forum until it closes.