Last post!

• Thread starter cefarix
  • Start date
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
I really don't see much of a difference? All I see is a slight change to the toolbars at the top where a smilie option was added. What are you guys seeing that's different?
Yeah, it's the toolbar that's different. There are undo/redo arrows (I don't think those were there before; if they were, they weren't skinny arrows). The smileys are added there, and there's a way to manage attachements (though the icon is just a question mark in a blue box for me, so I'm not sure if that's supposed to be something different that's just not displaying for me).

So that top toolbar is what first caught my attention. There seems to be something else different, but I'm having a hard time placing it...I think the whole Reply To Thread box might be shorter from top to bottom...I think it didn't used to fit my display very well so I'd have to scroll down to submit my reply, and now that fits on my screen. But that could just be an illusion due to the toolbar change drawing my attention upward. It's not a dramatic change, just a few new things that weren't there before and probably aren't going to be used much anyway.

Danger
Gold Member
If those font and format commands were up there before, I'll kick myself for not noticing them.:grumpy:

I want to prove myself be4 everyone that I am not gay. I want to make up, make myself more beautiful but no, no, hmm, no I am not i am not gay.

Russ Mannie