1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Testing Last regular Cal 3 exam today

1. Apr 29, 2008 #1
    And, just a few minutes ago, I realized I forgot to square a constant in solving for rho in spherical coordinates in determining the limits of integration for a triple integral. I got cosine of phi as 1/2, which gives phi as pi/6, but since I forgot to square the two, it actually is pi/4. :mad:

The methods became a bit fuzzy, so I felt rushed in conjuring them up from my mind. A little after two hours, I was only about the third person or so to be finished.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 29, 2008 #2

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I just a constant. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but sometimes these kind of mistakes are the most frustrating I guess!

4. May 1, 2008 #3
    Well, I found out I made a 101 on the exam. There were some bonus points.

But, tonight, I made a few mistakes on my last regular University Physics I exam. I realized I did a problem correctly, but changed it incorrectly. On another problem, the answer I was getting wasn't making any sense!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?