1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Last year of school and im unsure of what to do.

1. May 4, 2008 #1
    Hello guys. Im currently in my last year of school and i'm not sure of what i'm going to do in the future. Although i do have a slight idea but the thing is, that i have no idea on how to get there. I'm very keen on aeronautical engineering and i take the time to read articles on how engines and planes work etc (Just casual reading.) and things related to computers and

Basically what i want to become is..."someday" work at a place where i can research & "develop" these machines. ( i want to actually be involved in all aspects.)

This is obviously overwhelming....but i was wondering if there are any engineers here that can give me some guidence or direction.

Rite now i currently take the following subjects required for engineering at school physics and calculus.

how would i go about doing this.:smile:

-thank you
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted