Who is Dextercioby's mysterious fiancee?

• Thread starter dextercioby
  • Start date
In summary, Dextercioby and his fiancee have been spotted in Craiova, Romania. Congratulations were given for the engagement and birthday, and Daniel was complimented on his appearance. Dextercioby expressed gratitude for the well wishes and mentioned enjoying time at the seaside.
Physics news on Phys.org
Awesome :biggrin:

that was nice

Did you just say fiancee??!
Congratulations!

Good to hear from you. Sounds like all is going well out in the middle of nowhere. :biggrin:

I caught the fiancee thing too! WOOT! :approve:

Was that your birthday present??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hey dexter, could you tell that nerdy looking guy to get out of the picture? We need to see the pretty girl by herself :tongue2:

Good to see things are going good for you. Fiancee ehh :cool:

What a cute picture! Hope you kids are having fun!

dextercioby said:
Apparently Dextercioby & his fiancee have been spotted out in the remote area of Craiova - Romania.
Daniel - cool - congratulations.

Don't be a stranger now. Happy Birthday - again.

Moonbear said:
Did you just say fiancee??!
Congratulations!

Good to hear from you. Sounds like all is going well out in the middle of nowhere. :biggrin:
oh, yes.

congrats to you and your Fiancée!

I know how to spell fiancée properly :approve:

still looking good daniel! happy to hear about the engagement! good luck with everything, we miss ya!

Nice, you look all sun kissed and so very happy!

hypatia said:
Nice, you look all sun kissed and so very happy!

Do I? :wink: Yep, we've had about a week or so by the seaside and we've had a lotta fun ( :tongue2: ).

And i'd like to thank everyone for not forgetting me. And my birthday. :blushing:

Daniel. Same old, Daniel.

Happy birthday dex. And congratulations on the engagement !

1. What is the latest update on the Dextercioby project?

The latest update on the Dextercioby project is that it has successfully completed its phase one trials and is now moving on to phase two trials.

2. What is the purpose of the Dextercioby project?

The purpose of the Dextercioby project is to develop a highly advanced and intelligent robot that can assist humans in various tasks and industries.

3. How is the Dextercioby project different from other robotics projects?

The Dextercioby project stands out from other robotics projects due to its advanced AI capabilities, its adaptability to different environments, and its ability to learn and improve over time.

4. What are the potential applications of the Dextercioby project?

The Dextercioby project has the potential to be used in various industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, space exploration, and disaster response.

5. What are the ethical considerations surrounding the development of Dextercioby?

As with any advanced technology, there are ethical considerations surrounding the development of Dextercioby. These include concerns about potential job displacement, data privacy, and the potential for misuse of the technology.