Troubleshooting Latex Code: Poor Quality and Unreadable Output

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter physixchic
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Code Latex
In summary, the conversation reveals that the person is having trouble viewing an image on a website due to a browser issue, specifically with older versions of IE6. Upgrading to a newer browser should resolve the problem.
physixchic
am I having a problem with it? The quality of it is so bad I cannot read any of it. It looks like this.
http://i36.tinypic.com/52l646.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like
[tex]g = \frac{2}{3} (\sin x) (\frac{7?}{4} + \frac{3}{58} \sin^{3?} x) + \frac{9?}{7} (x?) (\frac{3}{8} x) - \frac{5}{26?} (x?) (\frac{2}{8}?)[/tex]

Probably it was exported as PNG and someone screwed up the transparency :(

all the ladex code looks like this for me =(

physixchic said:
all the ladex code looks like this for me =(

What browser are you using? If it's not up to date, then it's possible that the image format is not supported. Upgrading to the latest release of the browser should fix the issue.

physixchic said:
am I having a problem with it? The quality of it is so bad I cannot read any of it. It looks like this.
http://i36.tinypic.com/52l646.jpg

As cristo said this is a browser issue. It occurs for IE6. We can't continue to support older browsers.

1. What is Latex code and how is it different from regular text?

Latex code is a typesetting language designed for creating high-quality documents, particularly in the fields of mathematics, science, and engineering. Unlike regular text, Latex code uses specific commands and syntax to format text, equations, and graphics in a consistent and professional manner.

2. Do I need to be a programming expert to use Latex code?

No, you do not need to be a programming expert to use Latex code. While some basic understanding of coding concepts may be helpful, Latex is designed to be accessible to users of all levels. There are also many resources available online to help beginners learn the basics of Latex.

3. Can I use Latex code to create documents other than scientific papers?

Yes, Latex code can be used to create a wide range of documents, including resumes, letters, presentations, and even books. Its powerful features and customizable templates make it a popular choice for various types of documents.

4. Is Latex code compatible with other software and formats?

Yes, Latex code is compatible with many other software programs and formats. It can be easily converted to PDF, HTML, and other formats, and can also be integrated with other programs such as Microsoft Word and Google Docs.

5. Where can I find resources and support for using Latex code?

There are many online resources available for learning and using Latex code, including tutorials, forums, and user groups. Some popular websites for Latex support include Overleaf, ShareLaTeX, and Stack Exchange.