Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Latex in blogs

1. May 20, 2007 #1
    I just wrote my first blog entry (just a short test) but it seems that Latex does not work. I simply get a message it is generating but no result is ever given.

Is Latex not supported in blog entries? :cry:

MJ

Oh, never mind I just saw that there is already a topic open on this issue. Feel free to delete this topic.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. May 20, 2007 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hmm...since we get this question often, and people usually spend a lot of time attempting to compose an entry using latex before finding out they can't do it and reading the feedback threads on it, maybe there's a way to post a note at the top of the blog page warning that latex won't function in the blogs? I don't know if that's possible or not, but if it is, it would save a lot of people the trouble of trying to use it.

4. May 20, 2007 #3
    My extension now has an upload to imageshack function. A bit more minor crap & i'll release it. You can post images on blogs, right?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?