Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Lazy Us

1. Oct 17, 2004 #1
    The Gazette

I knew Quebecers had a more relaxed lifestyle than most North Americans, but I didn't know we were that much more lazier! :biggrin:
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 17, 2004 #2
    It's not being lazy, it's just being more relaxed and enjoying life more, instead of getting caught up in the rat-race.

Just goes to show that the Quebequois are more in touch with their European roots :biggrin:
  4. Oct 17, 2004 #3

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

So very true. :biggrin:

People believe this a fast-paced world, but I have no clue where they got this from.

I am not from Quebec, but my parents are and I sleep more than most people ever do. I average 8 hours or more a day.

Unfortunately, I read more than I watch television.

Note: Due to homework, I haven't really been reading or watching TV although I would love to read.
  5. Oct 17, 2004 #4
    I'm so lazy that I will write only this line
  6. Oct 17, 2004 #5
    cragwolf: :zzz:
  7. Oct 20, 2004 #6
    what is it with europeans thinking Quebec is so much better than the rest of Canada

from my experience, Quebec can kiss this french Ontarian ass, and i spent half my life in Quebec
  8. Oct 20, 2004 #7

Tomayto, Tomahto-potayto, potahto

j/k u guys have great hockey, eh?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?