Learn many understand none. Help needed

• Thread starter Mokae
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about the importance of effective communication in relationships. The speakers discussed how listening, understanding, and expressing oneself can improve communication and strengthen connections. They also highlighted the need for clear and open communication to avoid misunderstandings and conflicts. Additionally, they mentioned the impact of technology on communication and the importance of finding a balance between face-to-face interactions and virtual communication.
Mokae
Do you know why i study probebility for some times, and i aalways give incorrect answer to those at the back of the book ?

do you advise me to learn probebility ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Mokae! :smile:

Choose a problem, show us your answer, and the one at the back of the book (btw, which book is it?), and maybe we can help … :smile:

whatever poblem ? I am into waiting problem by now,

What does "Learn many understand none" mean?

"Learn many understand none" is a common saying that implies someone has acquired a lot of knowledge, but lacks the ability to truly understand or apply that knowledge effectively.

How can I avoid falling into the trap of "Learn many understand none"?

To avoid this trap, it is important to not just focus on acquiring knowledge, but also taking the time to reflect on and understand the information being learned. Practice applying the knowledge in real-life situations and seek feedback to deepen your understanding.

What can I do if I feel like I understand none of the information I have learned?

If you feel like you understand none of the information you have learned, it may be helpful to break down the information into smaller, more manageable chunks. Also, try to find real-life examples or practical applications of the information to help solidify your understanding.

Is it common to experience "Learn many understand none" in the scientific field?

Yes, it is not uncommon for scientists to encounter this issue. With the vast amount of information and constantly evolving research, it can be challenging to fully understand all areas of a specific field. This is why collaboration and seeking guidance from experts in the field is crucial for success.

How can I seek help to better understand the information I have learned?

There are multiple ways to seek help in understanding information, such as asking a mentor or colleague for guidance, attending workshops or seminars, or joining study groups. Additionally, taking breaks and allowing time for reflection can also aid in better understanding the material.