Exploring the Boundless World of EE and Science: A Scientist's Journey

In summary, "Exploring the Boundless World of EE and Science: A Scientist's Journey" is a fascinating account of a scientist's journey through the vast and ever-evolving fields of electrical engineering and science. The author shares their experiences and insights, highlighting the endless possibilities and challenges that come with pushing the boundaries of knowledge and technology. From cutting-edge research to real-world applications, this book offers a comprehensive overview of the exciting world of EE and science, inspiring readers to continue exploring and advancing these fields.
JimTonti
EE, and life-long science explorer and tinkerer. I look forward to reading the forum, and hopefully contributing at some point. This looks like a great forum!

If we weren't limited to 5 tags here, these would have been mine:
physics (duh!), relativity, nuclear, antennas, time, radio, electronics, sensors, em propagation, magnetics, electrostatics, subatomic particles, theory of everything, semiconductors, optics, simulation, matlab, internet, computers, microcontrollers, thermodynamics

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF!
Thanks for the wecome!
I've already learned more about relativity from robphy's "Relativity on Rotated Graph Paper" than all of college physics taught me.
https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/relativity-rotated-graph-paper/
That's the post that got me to sign up. Once I figure out how Doppler shifting works relativistically, I might actually 'get it'!

-Jim

Likes robphy and Greg Bernhardt
JimTonti said:
This looks like a great forum!
It's actually better than that :smile: