Is Processing.org the Best IDE for Learning Programming?

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's experience with learning programming, including starting with Scratch and now moving on to C++ and Python. The other person recommends using the Processing.org website to learn Java, which is easier to learn than C++ and has a Python mode as well. They also mention that there are no separate versions of Processing for students and engineers, and it is commonly used in universities to teach programming.
sukalp
I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT I HAVE LEARNED SCRATCH AS I AM KID OF 17 AND BEGINNER IN PROGRAMMING.
I LEARN SCRATCH TO DESIGN BEFORE BUILDING,SOLVE PROBLEMS CREATIVELY.

NEXT I AM LEARNING C++ AND FINDING DIFFICULTY WRITING PROGRAMS LIKE ARMSTRONG NUMBER SO I SHOULD LEARN PYTHON BEFORE C++ .
I AKSED I HAVE LEARNT SCRATCH

Technology news on Phys.org
Take a look at the Processing.org website there are many resources there to learn Java using the processing framework. Its designed for students in your situation who want to learn and yet want to do interesting things quickly.

There are many examples to try and you can start by tweeking them (changing small stuff) to see what happens and then extend them to do more exciting stuff. There are tutorials available and there are library extensions for writing android apps, games, ai and more in their downloadable packages pulldown.

Java is easier than C/C++ to learn and is quite pervasive in the web and mobile technology world so you'd be preparing yourself for the future.

Processing also has a Python mode that is based on Jython (ie Python on Java) with many examples (not as many as for Java) to try.

jedishrfu said:
Take a look at the Processing.org website there are many resources there to learn Java using the processing framework. Its designed for students in your situation who want to learn and yet want to do interesting things quickly.

There are many examples to try and you can start by tweeking them (changing small stuff) to see what happens and then extend them to do more exciting stuff. There are tutorials available and there are library extensions for writing android apps, games, ai and more in their downloadable packages pulldown.

Java is easier than C/C++ to learn and is quite pervasive in the web and mobile technology world so you'd be preparing yourself for the future.

Processing also has a Python mode that is based on Jython (ie Python on Java) with many examples (not as many as for Java) to try.
thanks 1 more thing i wanted to ask you can you tell me names of processing frameworks for high school students mam because there diffrent processing framework for high school students and software engineers

once again thanks

Did you go to the site processing.org?

Its an integrated development environment, an IDE meaning it can help you write your code, run your code and debug your code. It can also install library modules for doing more custom things.

Theres no separate versions for students and engineers. Processing is used at many universities to teach introductory programming in Java.

jedishrfu said:
Did you go to the site processing.org?

Its an integrated development environment, an IDE meaning it can help you write your code, run your code and debug your code. It can also install library modules for doing more custom things.

Theres no separate versions for students and engineers. Processing is used at many universities to teach introductory programming in Java.
okay thanks once again i got it

What is programming?

Programming is the process of creating computer software or applications by writing instructions in a specific programming language. It involves breaking down a problem into smaller, manageable steps and using the appropriate programming language to write the code needed to solve the problem.

Why is learning programming important?

Learning programming is important because it allows individuals to create and develop their own software, websites, and applications. It also helps improve problem-solving skills, logical thinking, and attention to detail. Additionally, as technology continues to advance, programming skills are becoming increasingly valuable in the job market.

What is the best programming language for beginners?

The best programming language for beginners depends on their interests and goals. Some popular options for beginners include Python, Java, and JavaScript. Python is known for its simple and readable syntax, making it a great choice for beginners. Java is widely used in the industry and can help individuals learn object-oriented programming concepts. JavaScript is essential for creating interactive websites and is a good starting point for web development.

How can I start learning programming?

There are many resources available for learning programming, such as online tutorials, coding bootcamps, and community college courses. It is important to choose a programming language that aligns with your interests and goals. Practice is also crucial in learning programming, so be sure to work on projects and solve coding challenges to improve your skills.

Is programming difficult to learn?

Learning programming can be challenging, but it is not impossible. It requires dedication, practice, and patience. It is important to break down complex concepts into smaller, manageable parts and to regularly practice coding. With determination and a growth mindset, anyone can learn programming.