Math Course Notes: Downloadable Resources

In summary, the conversation is about a person teaching an introductory math course and wanting to share their lecture notes on a website for others to download. The person asks for instructions on how to post the notes and a link to the PDF is provided. The other person compliments the notes and expresses gratitude.
hunt_mat
Homework Helper
I teach an introductory maths course which includes function, algrbra, co-ordainate geometry, quadratic equations, limits, differentiationm trigonometry, exponentials, logartithms and complex numbers. Is there a way I can post these notes somewhere on this site for people to download?

Physics news on Phys.org
yes of course! Then the mentors will shift it to the education materials section.

I want to learn those topics and would be really grateful to you if you did post them here!
:smile:

How do I do this?

post the notes?

Do you have a link to them? A URL on which they are uploaded?

Here is the PDF

Attachments

• teaching.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 246
Cool lecture notes! They are great for short reference! :smile:

Those lecture notes are very good! Thanks!

What is included in the downloadable resources for Math Course Notes?

The downloadable resources for Math Course Notes typically include lecture notes, practice problems, study guides, and other supplemental materials that can help students better understand and apply mathematical concepts.

Can I access the downloadable resources for Math Course Notes on any device?

Yes, the resources are typically available in a variety of formats, such as PDFs, Word documents, and online study tools, making them accessible on computers, tablets, and smartphones.

Are the downloadable resources for Math Course Notes free?

It depends on the specific source or website where you are downloading the resources from. Some may be free, while others may require a fee or subscription.

How can the downloadable resources for Math Course Notes help me improve my grades?

The resources provide additional materials and practice problems that can reinforce and clarify mathematical concepts taught in class. By utilizing these resources, students can better prepare for exams and quizzes and improve their understanding of the subject matter.

Are the downloadable resources for Math Course Notes suitable for all levels of math?

The resources are typically tailored to specific courses or levels of math, so it's important to make sure you are downloading resources that align with your current course or skill level.